1. Login to the monogoto portal and go to Things.
2. Find a Thing (SIM card), that you want to use with NAT configuration and press on it's name.
3. Scroll down to the IPS section of the Thing menu. There you should see your SIM card used IP address, near one of the APN networks. Please copy it, since it will be used in configuring NAT port forwarding.
4. Now that you know know your SIM card private IP we go to Network.
5. Select a network that you want to modify and click Edit. In this example we will be configuring NAT forwarding for a network “data.mono”.
6. Go to NAT and press on button Add new
7. Fill in the NAT configuration fields:
Source Address = Enter the source address IP. You can also enter word any so that this NAT configuration applies to any sources
Destination Address = monogoto gateway address. It should be selected automatically.
Protocol = Select a protocol you want to use in NAT forwarding
Destination Port = Enter a port that you wish to be forwarded to monogoto SIM card
Forward to Address = Enter your SIM card private IP and Port (SIM card that we have searched in the start of this guide)
Save and Close -> Apply Settings
That's all, the NAT port forwarding to your monogoto SIM card has been configured.