Comment on page
When you go into users window of Monogoto Hub you see a list of users that you currently have and can manage.
Users table information explained:
- 1.Name - here you can see a name given to a user.
- 2.Email - an email address of a user.
- 3.Profile - this is a profile of a user. Each profile has different permissions the user can manage.
- 4.Description - an optional field where additional information can be written about the user.
- 5.Status - Status informs you about the current state of the user.
- 6.Actions - In actions you can see available actions with a user.