The following chapter contains explanation on information seen in the Orders section of Monogoto hub.
The orders page contains a table view of all the orders submitted via the Monogoto hub.
The order lifecycle stages are,
- Draft >> when an order is created but not submitted.
- Awaiting payment >> when the order was submitted but payment is not completed.
- Awaiting fulfillment >> when the order is fulfilled by the Monogoto staff.
- Shipping in process >> when the order was shipped to the customer.
- Completed >> when the order was delivered to the customer.