The following chapter contains explanation on information seen in the Inbox section of Monogoto hub.
In the Inbox section you can check out various triggered Events that happen with your SIM cards or in the system.
Please note that in case you would want to get information on the triggered Events to 3rd party services, then we would advise you to check out Integrations section.
Available Events Explained:
- 1st registration - this Event will be triggered when a SIM card makes a network registration for the first time.
- SIM exceeded 50 SMS - this Event will be triggered when a SIM card reaches 50 outbound SMS in a month.
- SIM exceeded 100MB - this Event will be triggered when a SIM exceeds 100 MB of used data in a month.
- SIM data package - this Event will be triggered once SIM hits set data usage limitation. Currently this option is on Beta testing, thus it is not accessible to all customers.
- SIM inactivity - this Event will be triggered once the SIM card is not showing attempts to be used for 1-2 days.
- Billing updates - this Event will be triggered when there are billing updates, specifically when there are new invoices in Payments section of the Monogoto hub.
- Production updates - this Event will be triggered to display system maintenances and notifications about issues.
- Daily report - this Event will be triggered daily to display last 14 days data average, yesterdays total data usage and any noticed abnormality like big increase or decrease of data usage.
- Data CDRs - this Event will be triggered to display successfully used services (SMS and data).
- Private Network VPN - this event will display information about your private network VPN. Currently this option is on Beta testing, thus it is not accessible to all customers.
Inbox table shows all triggered Events. Below you can find more information explaining what information is shown in this table.
- 1.Date Created - here you can see date and time when the Event was triggered/created.
- 2.Message Subject - here you can see a short description of the triggered Event.
- 3.Actions - here you can find view button (), which will allow you to see more information about the triggered Event. More information on this can be found in Detailed Event Information.
Please note that you can also check out Event detailed information. For example detailed information would mention what SIM has triggered this Event and the full message of the Event.
How to access detailed Event information:
1. Go to Inbox section in Monogoto hub.
2. Find an Event from the list that you wish to inspect and press on view button.
3. Check out Event information.