Get started with Monogoto
Welcome to Monogoto! Your IoT, private LTE and 5G connectivity provider. Monogoto provides a global access to cellular networks in over 180 countries. It has an intuitive self-service portal to manage your connected devices, and its API-first design allows you to fully integrate Monogoto’s device management functionalities into your platform of choice.
In order to start using Monogoto, you will need the following:
- Cellular hardware To connect to Monogoto, hardware containing a cellular modem is needed. This may be a smartphone or tablet, or a hardware development kit such as the nRF9160 DK, Thingy:91, Pycom FiPy or Waveshare SIM7070G.
After logging in, you enter the Monogoto dashboard in which you find information about your Things (meaning your SIM cards), data usage, networks in use etc.
Detailed information about your SIMs can be found under the Things page. When selecting one of your Things you will find more detailed information such as the ICCID, IMEI, active mobile network operator, IP address, event logs and more.
Or directly go to documentation of popular development kits:
The Advanced Console provides fine-grained access control of Network settings, Things, Things Groups, Security settings and Roaming. In addition, the console provides detailed insights in each connection through event logs.
This bring you to the Advanced Console dashboard in which you find information about your connections, data usage, API calls, logs etc.
Advanced Console Dashboard
Follow the below steps:
- Click Things Groups from the sidebar menu.
- Select a Things Group and click the Edit icon to display the Things Group settings.
- Click the Roaming button
Things group setting
- Check the Override option to display the Roaming Policy settings.
- Enable or disable these options for each of the Roaming Partners in the list.
- Block Roaming
- Block SMS
- Data restriction
- Block byte-rate Limit
- Click Save and Back to update the override settings in the system database.
Monogoto's support team is available for every technical question or issue that you may have. You can contact Monogoto support via:
Looking forward to hearing about your experience with our products!