Comment on page
IoT SIM card
This section describes Monogoto SIM cards and its features
Monogoto SIM cards provide you with cellular connectivity which is the perfect choice of wireless technology to connect your Internet of Things (IoT) devices, especially if those devices move between cities and countries or are deployed in remote environments. We offer flexible pricing which you can check out by following this link.
- Management of your SIM cards via a cloud-based self-service platform.
- Guaranteed SIM compatibility with any IoT device or smartphone with support for 2FF, 3FF and 4FF form factors.
- Support of Monogoto Toolkit (MTK). This is a feature to manage multiple IMSI profiles for enhanced connectivity and roaming optimization for a SIM.
- With the use of API integrate 3rd party cloud applications and automate processes across your organization.
- Cloud-based private network with hybrid local-breakout. Radio and CPE agnostic solution supports CBRS and any band.
Monogoto SIM cards have an adjustable form factor that can be changed to fit any device that accepts a SIM card (2FF, 3FF and 4FF).
ICCID stands for Integrated Circuit Card ID. This is a globally unique identification number for the SIM card itself. ICCID number consists of 19 or 20 digits and is printed on the back of the SIM card. You can read more about this in our published article following this link.
ICCID on Monogoto SIM cards can be seen on the SIM card itself and also on the plastic below the barcode.
If your device supports the use of AT commands, then you can also check the ICCID by using an AT command.
Please note that these mentioned AT Commands may differ based on the used device model, even when using the same device manufacturer, so it is always a good idea to check the device manual to see what exact command you should use.