Comment on page
Baicells Neutrino 430
The Baicells Neutrino 430 can be integrated with Monogoto Edge support Local Break Out (LBO)
Connect the power cable of the Monogoto Edge.
Connect the GPS antenna, to the GPS port of the Neutrino 430.
Connect your computer to the Switch to configure the eNodeB.
Connect the power cable to the Neutrino 430.
The POWER LED will turn green.
- Open the web browser and enter the IP address of the eNodeB, which is most likely:
- Login using the username and password:
Make sure to update your password after the first login.
Baicells Neutrino 430 Configuration Guide For detailed documentation about the Neutrino 430, review the Baicells Configuration Guide
Baicells Neutrino 430 Installation Guide.pdf
In the Neutrino 430 configuration portal, select Network->Core Network in the navigation bar.
- FrequencyBand: Specify the LTE band you would like to use
- EARFCN: Use the address received from Monogoto
- CellIDnity: Use the address received from Monogoto
- Set MME IP Address to:
Monogoto Edge MME ip
- Set TAC according to the details received by Monogoto.
- Under PLMNID set it to:
Select Save to save the configuration settings
Select Basic setting->Basic Info.
To validate the successful connection, review the Cell State and MME Status:
- The Cell State should report:
- The MME Status should report:
Do you see a successful connection? Congratulations! Your eNodeB is successfully set up 🎉