Comment on page
The Mosolabs SCE4255W can be integrated with Monogoto Edge support Local Break Out (LBO)
Connect the power cable of the Monogoto Edge.
Connect the GPS antenna, to the GPS port of the SCE4225W.
Connect your computer to the LAN port of the SCE4225W to configure the eNodeB.
Connect the power cable to the SCE4225W.
The POWER LED will turn green.
- Open the web browser and enter the IP address of the eNodeB, which is most likely:
- Login using the username and password:
Make sure to update your password after the first login.
Mosolabs SCE4255W Configuration Guide For detailed documentation about the SCE4255W, review the Mosolabs Configuration Guide
Mosolabs SCE4255W Configuration Guide.pdf
In the SCE4255W configuration portal, select Manage-> LTE Basic Setting in the navigation bar.
- FrequencyBand: Specify the LTE band you would like to use
- EARFCN: Use the address received from Monogoto
- CellIDnity: Use the address received from Monogoto
- Set MME IP Address to:
Monogoto Edge MME ip
- Set TAC according to the details received by Monogoto.
- Under PLMNID set it to:
Select Save to save the configuration settings
Select State->LTE Status.
To validate the successful connection, review the S1 State and Cell State:
- The S1 State should report:
- The Cell State should report:
Do you see a successful connection? Congratulations! Your eNodeB is successfully set up 🎉