In Monogoto, a device can send an SMS via webhook or to a real phone number (additional costs included)
If you wish to send an SMS via webhook the user should select in the Monogoto self-service console the checkbox to ”terminate sms to webhook”.
If there is a requirement to send an SMS to a real number, make sure to contact us. customer Phone number contact us
1. Login to the Monogoto portal and go to Things Groups.
2. Press on the Edit button in the Thing Group you wish to have Webhook configurations.
3. In the Edit Thing group window, please enter a webhook address in the field Webhook for MO SMS.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press button SAVE & CLOSE.
Done. Now when one of your things in this group sends MO SMS, a webhook will be sent to your entered address.
1. Click Things from the sidebar menu.
2. Find a Thing that you wish to check and open it’s Thing Menu.
3. Scroll down to Events, they show SIM logs.
4. In Events, please check if you can see any events about webhooks near the SMS message event.
Below you can see failed webhook example: