Comment on page
Monogoto's Private LTE solution provides an easy way to deploy SD-CORE(Edge). It provides a cloud-optimized solution running on Kubernetes as native microservices with scaleout. It offers an end-to-end solution that can be deployed with a range of RAN options, including open RAN.
- 1.Easy Deployments: Monogoto's Edge is very easy to deploy. It can be run on a bare metal machine or VM or an AWS instance.
- 2.API Support: Web Config App is used to get the runtime status of the edge.
- 3.Plug and play feature: You can simply deploy our edge on a hardware we have provided, and enjoy our seamless service for your application.
- 4.CDR support: It gives you full control over call records and ensures they comply with all regulatory requirements. All data generated as results of communication activities on mobile phones/IoT devices will be visible on Monogotos Hub/dashboard
- 5.IoT Support: Our edge is well-suited for connecting a large number of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, enabling efficient IoT deployments for monitoring and automation.
- 6.Security: These components often include security features, which are crucial for protecting user data and network integrity
- 7.Cost Efficiency: Over time, private LTE networks can be cost-effective compared to other communication technologies, especially when considering their reliability and performance benefits.
- 8.Predictable Performance: Organizations can control and prioritize network traffic, ensuring that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and performance.
- Bare metal (on UBUNTU 18.04 OS image)
- AWS VM (official Ubuntu 20.04 image on t2.xlarge instance).
- VirtualBox VM running bento/ubuntu-18.04 & 20.04
- NUCbox (MINISFORUM NAB5 Mini PC 12th Gen Core i5-12450H(8C/12T) )
When you only need our Edge/Core services but don't want our Hardware.
When you want to integrate our edge with your RAN/Enb devices, you only need to take care of the s1 routing part. Deployment of our edge/Core is a very easy process.
Monogoto's edge can be deployed on VM or AWS instances. You need two VM (1 for Edge & 1 for CHR) for this deployment.
Below are the prerequisites for deploying Edge on VM:
- Ubuntu 18.04 or Ubuntu 20.04 clean install
- Kernel 4.15 or later
- Haswell CPU or newer
- 8 CPUs and 32 GB RAM
- Need 2 NICS -Network adaptors for 2 interfaces (internet,eNB).