Comment on page
The Mosolabs SCO4255P can be integrated with Monogoto Edge support Local Break Out (LBO)
Connect the power cable of the Monogoto Edge.
Connect your computer to the LAN port of the SCO4225P to configure the eNodeB.
Connect the power cable to the SCO4225P.
The POWER LED will turn green.
- Open the web browser and enter the IP address of the eNodeB, which is most likely:
- Login using the username and password:
Make sure to update your password after the first login.
Mosolabs SCO4255P Configuration Guide For detailed documentation about the SCO4255P, review the Mosolabs Configuration Guide
Mosolabs SCO4255P Configuration Guide.pdf
In the SCO4255P configuration portal, select Manage-> LTE Basic Setting in the navigation bar.
- FrequencyBand: Specify the LTE band you would like to use
- EARFCN: Use the address received from Monogoto
- CellIDnity: Use the address received from Monogoto
- Set MME IP Address to:
Monogoto Edge MME ip
- Set TAC according to the details received by Monogoto.
- Under PLMNID set it to:
Select Save to save the configuration settings
Select State->LTE Status.
To validate the successful connection, review the S1 State and Cell State:
- The S1 State should report:
- The Cell State should report:
Do you see a successful connection? Congratulations! Your eNodeB is successfully set up 🎉