This guide will help you to get familiar with the Monogoto hub.
The Mongoto Hub, is the primary access to our service. It provides a simple user experience with a clear overview of your account, including new features such as insights notifications, 3rd party integrations, billing information and more. In case advanced configuration is required, the hub provides you with a seamless login into the Monogoto console.
In order to start using Monogoto hub, you will need the following:
Currently, new users to Hub are invited by your Monogot Account Manager or Monogoto support. However, in the very near future, only initial user creation will be handled by Monogoto staff and then you will be able to create as many users as you need.
New user creation procedure:
1. When a new user is invited to join Hub, he needs to visit email address and find the invitation email.
2. Once the new user finds the email from Monogoto, please press on Complete Registration button, in order to be forwarded to the password creation window.
3. When the password creation window opens, please enter the password that you wish to use with your Monogoto Hub account, then enter the same password again to confirm it and press on Generate Password button to complete the user creation.
2. After entering your credentials and pressing on Receive Code button a confirmation code will be sent to your entered email address. Enter the confirmation code and please press on Login button.
3. If your login was successful into your Monogoto Hub account you should see the Dashboard section in which you can see information about your Things (meaning your SIM cards).
In Monogoto Hub you have some options that are always shown no matter in what section you are located, for clarity purposes let's call them general elements of the Hub.
- 1.Sections of the Hub. This is where you can select a needed section of the Hub that you would like to access.
- 2.Customer Management. Pressing on this button will allow you to go to Users section or go to Payments section.
- 3.More options. Pressing on this button will allow you to go to our knowledgebase, community forum, open a support ticket or read Terms and Conditions.
- 4.Inbox. Bell icon is a shortcut to your Hub Inbox section.
- 5.Logout. Pressing on your user will allow you to logout of your Hub account.
While the general needs of the customers should be covered by Monogoto Hub, Monogoto also has an Advanced Console that allows you to make additional advanced settings like set roaming restrictions, inspect SIM logs and etc.
2. Press on Advanced Console button.
3. You should be directed and logged in to Advanced Monogoto Console.
Monogoto hub has multiple sections that are meant to help you to categorize the management of the hub platform. You can learn more about each section of the Monogoto hub by pressing on one of the below-mentioned sections.